- Generate new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and cross selling additional Civitas services to current client base.
- Provide tenants and landlords with actionable information on leasing availability, current market conditions, and property values.
- Accompany prospective clients to property sites to discuss property features, leasing rates, and terms.
- Compile property data for clients, such as tenant surveys, summary reports, maps, status updates, and presentations for listing or tenant representative assignments.
- Prepare Request for Proposals (RFP) and reviews RFP responses. Analyze data and prepares real estate reports on average asking rents, tenants in the market, historical data, and market comparisons.
- Gather and coordinate materials necessary for transactions such as listing agreements, commission agreements, leases, and sales agreements.
- Prepare offers, term sheets, and lease amendments.
- Assist attorneys in preparing real estate contracts such as deeds, leases, and mortgages. Participates in contract negotiations and due diligence.
- Maintain current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry.
- Draft correspondence to existing and prospective clients. Gather, prepares, and distributes marketing materials.
- Engage in local business community and charitable events, as well as industry and professional associations for the purpose of creating new contacts and generating new business.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in company databases.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Completion of undergraduate degree in business analytics, real estate, urban planning, finance or quantitative field
- Demonstration of relevant professional experience or interest in real estate
- Passion to learn the business and grow professionally
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability, including financial/mathematical proficiency
- Resourcefulness in leveraging research sources independently
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks with sense of urgency under a deadline
- Highest personal integrity, including sensitivity and confidentiality with internal and external/customer information
- Articulate verbal, written communication and presentation skills; exceptional telephone and email etiquette
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
- A positive attitude and team-first, collaborative approach with colleagues, consultants and third-party service providers
- Strong references and willingness to pass a complete background check.
- Proficiency with Argus, CoStar, ProCalc and other commercial real estate software a plus
Civitas is an equal opportunity employer.